Monday, July 1, 2013

Day 26. July 1st!: so much to do!

Today is the first day of July, and I can't believe it at all! Where has the summer gone? I have too much on my to do list and not enough days left!



Today was another very busy day at work. I also felt like I was given my first big duty, to make some phone calls, which I will be doing right away tomorrow morning! There is so much to do concerning Children's Congress, and the Fourth of July couldn't have come at a more inconvenient time! 

It will be weird leaving work on Wednesday, and not going to work at all on Thursday!

So the only non-related work excitement that occurred today was me setting off the fire alarm in our room. After putting in some Garlic toast, the oven started smoking outrageously. I have no clue why. I've used it plenty making the same thing without any issues before. The front desk worker came to our room to check it out, as did some of the neighbors...we had all the windows open, the door open, and were fanning the detector. It finally stopped, thankfully.

That's all to report for today!



No comments:

Post a Comment