Thursday, June 20, 2013

Day 14. June 19th: Movies Anyone?

So After Work yesterday, I decided that I wanted to take a walk outside before I headed home.
I walked down Broadway, until I hit the Staten Island Ferry, then walked along the water. Not having my map out for any of this, I just wanted to walk and see where I would end up. I found myself some Frozen Yogurt/Ice Cream, and since my throat has been bugging me lately, decided I would get some, so I did.

 I then sat on the corner of Wall Street and another street I don't recall's name, and ate my Ice Cream and watching people. As I was sitting there, I noticed that there were a lot of Semi-Trucks on the surrounding roads, and a Camping Trailer.

 Now I'm from Michigan, a big camping state, so I'm used to seeing trailers, but being in New York, I knew that wasn't right! As I started walking up Wall Street, I saw more Trailers and Semi-Trucks. I noticed writing on the side of the Truck doors, and they said Paramount Pictures.

So that explained it...A MOVIE WAS BEING FILMED!

Of course, when I realized this I got super excited. I also realized they weren't filming right then because the Police Line barriers weren't up, and there wasn't enough hubub around to designate filming. There were a lot of semi-trucks and trailers though!

I wanted to find out what movie was being filmed! So I did some searching, and found out that Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles was filming at Wall Street and Broad yesterday. After an IMDB search of the movie which is supposed to be released in 2014, the companies working on it include Paramount Pictures and Lightnin Production Retails, both of which were on the sides of the Trailers and Trucks!.  

So who is in this movie?  Megan Fox, Will Arnett, and Whoopi Goldberg, to name a few.
The complete list is here..  http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1291150/?ref_=ttco_co_tt

Guess where I am going to make sure I walk by again today after work!!

No comments:

Post a Comment